Saturday, February 19, 2011

New Post

Good Morning to all my wonderful followers~ lol, Matt....

So it seems that I have to clean out my bedroom, move it into the art room, all of it, then they can put the wood on the walls and ceiling. Then have the flooring put in, then move everything back into that room, including the stuff in the art room so they can put the flooring in there. Talk about a real pain in the ass. They haven't finished the bathroom or the closet yet, they haven't put the door up in the hallway or framed in the art room door. I'm sick of it and want it over with.
Don wants to holler at them but it would just make things worse and awkward so I'd rather that not happen. 


On another front, we had two beautiful spring like days. Temperatures were 36 and 48 but the wind was atrocious. It was worse wind than Iowa has and that's saying a lot!! Now the temperature is dropping and is at 20 and the snow is beginning to swirl around and around. I hope we don't get too much. I'm glad though that the snow is finally off of the roof now. We did have a few spots that had a couple of inches left on it but that's ok.


Ann Allswell--- where do we go from here? Any suggestions? I thought maybe the town criers daughter, that's the main storyline actually but a village and dad's always looking for a trouble maker? A coastal town and the daughter drowned? I did start an idea and sent it to Matt but he never gave feedback on that one.....where to go....what to do....hmmmmm


Wonder how Matt's allergies/head cold is doing? sent a text....never got a reply....


Did you know Jack the Ripper was left handed? 


Guess I'll heat a cup of coffee and in about 25 minutes get upstairs and get started on something or another. May have to disassemble the desk and table and get rid of those. If Mike doesn't want the brown desk, I'm going to call Vickie, she takes 99% of everything and uses it for something or another. 


3 weeks and Don will be home. That's pretty cool. 


Well, I've blogged and could probably keep chatting for hours. You know me....yackity yack yack. If you look at my report cards from elementary school, they all say "talks too much" or "would be an A student if she applied herself more instead of spending so much time socializing", etc. Speaking of which, I located two of my elementary school friends on facebook last week..or the week before. Della Kerr and Roberta Stiles. Very cool.  They both look the same. They hang out together too so that was pretty neat. Della's silly, she actually thought we went to high school together for a bit and tried to add me to her high school yearbook on facebook. Nope, just up to 7th grade. Then I went to O'Brien middle school for 8th grade in Sparks, Nevada. Then Burney for high school. Thrilling I know.


Later ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment