Thursday, February 3, 2011

code NOSHADOW for 20% off order lulu.com! 20% off of Random Stranger!  This book is sweeping the NATION!
Costs $22 at lulu.com, that's including shipping and handling. If you're too cheap or just don't have the money, or would rather blow it on some fattening McDonalds and other crap, then you can get the eBook at Barnes and Noble for $5 and in about 6 weeks Amazon and other fine retailers will carry the paperback at a lower price. Lulu charges the purchaser publishing costs, that's why it's more expensive there.
SO BUY THE BOOK!! You'll love it. Murder, mayhem, trickery, love, etc. He even kills off waitresses....with cool names too.


So, contractor was here for an hour and a half. Maybe he'll come back later. I wish they would finish this stuff. My bathroom closet stuff is on the couch. Everything that was in the walk-in closet is in my room, along with their tools and wood. Can't get anything accomplished because they are constantly walking up and down the stairs into the basement. Very, very annoying. Hope I have enough to pay them. Glad I'm not paying them by the hour or by the day.
Sleeping in the guest bedroom, which also has bathroom stuff and office stuff from the room upstairs in it, is a pain in the butt. Haven't slept in my bed since the end of December.


The weather has been terrible. Tons of snow and very cold. Speaking of cold-- Matthew's sick again. I hope they figure out why he has had so many problems with his respiratory/sinuses this year. It's not good to be that sick all the time. Yesterday and the day before he was sicker than a dog. Now poor Bob and Haley have it. They need to stop kissing each other.


Almost sold a painting yesterday for $800.  Problem was- paintings gone. FRIG FUDGE FUDGE FRILL! Needless to say, it really bummed me out. Found some more companies that buy artwork at good prices, will check them out.


Submitted Humpty to another agent. I know they wont like it. It probably needs to be shorter, funnier, better. Have my Bob doing artwork for it. I'll probably give it another week or so then look into Pubit. Wish Matt would get a chance to finish reading/editing it. I'm going to go over it again. I don't think it's a bad book. I also don't really see how or where I can shorten it. I think I'll get back to Ann Allswell too. Not good at writing so it's more like "who can I fool into paying for my writing?". 


I have to get exercising while I have a chance before the contractor shows up. Then some work around here and get back to Matt's book. He killed off Julie the waitress. He better not have based her on me because he said she had some pretty good forehead wrinkles and I DON'T. So, he better just watch his little self.


Later Gators

No comments:

Post a Comment