Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Oops! It's been a while~

Wow, it's been a long time since I've posted anything. What's happened since the last post?

I changed jobs. I left JoAnn Fabrics and accepted a position on Ft. Drum as a Child Youth Program Assistant at a Child Development Center. Stressful job but I love it. I think the main stress comes from all of the regulations we have to follow. I really enjoy the people I work with.

My son, Matthew, married a sweet girl, Ren, in Oct. 2012. That was exciting!
My son, Michael, has been dating (also) a sweet girl, Colette, for 2 years. 

Hubby came back from S. Korea only to go to Africa. He came back from Africa to be sent by his civilian job to Alabama. He was home for 2 weeks but is now working weekly in Vermont. 
I haven't worked on any books in a while. Just no time. I've done a little painting, I'll post either links or pics. I'm going to be teaching a few painting classes soon. That will be fun. 

So, yes, this is a short post but now that we've removed the cobwebs, it will be easier to jump back into the blogging again. 










No comments:

Post a Comment